Used Comet Needed

If you have any machines for sale
pacard

Used Comet Needed

Postby pacard » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:58 pm

The following Comet system is for sale. I am new to CNC and am wondering if this is a good deal. I would need to purchase Vcarve Pro. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

For sale is a Probotix Comet CNC machine. I had two of these that I used for a small business, but I sold the other one when I closed the business. Since I don't really have a use for this one, it's for sale too. The unit is just like what Probotix still sells, except that it was upgraded to a green motor for the Z axis, and I've installed a custom aluminum table. I also have two "online" UPS units that run the unit for a few minutes during brief power outages. Also included are spare parts for nearly anything that can wear out or break, including a spare computer. Since I used these for business, I needed to make sure there was no down time waiting for parts, so I bought spares of everything!

Note that my cell phone doesn't work at the house I'm in, so contact will be email only. The unit is still set up and ready to run, so it can be demoed if it sells soon. I need the space for another project, so at some point I'm going to have to take it apart. Both units ran great, and if you ever did have any problems, Probotix will take care of you. They're excellent folks.

pete

Re: Used Comet Needed

Postby pete » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:53 pm

What does he want for it
I love my Nebula

ROnBE

Re: Used Comet Needed

Postby ROnBE » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:59 am

Yes! Without a price to start with the first post is useless.

Ron

Return to “For Sale”