Hello from Manhattan KS.

Tell us about yourself and let us know which machine you have.
4DThinker

Hello from Manhattan KS.

Postby 4DThinker » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:03 am

I have such a common name that I'd rather be known by 4D on the web. Adopted this username when I was 40. I own a Meteor, and oversee another Meteor and a Nebula we use in the furniture design shops where I teach. I have all three configured for vertical and angled cutting relative to the router bit, and we are able to cut nearly every imaginable type of wood joint there is.

4D

probotixmissy

Re: Hello from Manhattan KS.

Postby probotixmissy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:11 am

Welcome to the forum so glad you joined!

Len just setup an angled Z axis - pretty cool, and a dovetail joinery option on the Nebula.

You are one of our favorite customers, so much knowledge!

:D
>Melissa

“Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.”
― Alan Turing

HTScott

Postby HTScott » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:48 pm

4D, You don't know me but you have helped me tremendously with your posts. First started looking into Probotix, there
wasn't alot of info/reviews etc... about them. Your posts on your experience with them ultimately was the deciding factor
on ordering a Nebula from them. There seems to be so many disreputable companies in this industry, was nice to see detailed
info from a actual end user. May have a few questions down the road if you don`t mind lol.

Thanks ,

Scott H

4DThinker

Postby 4DThinker » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:06 pm

I don't mind at all, Scott. My job is mainly answering college students questions about how to do such and such on the CNCs. Love it.

4D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”