Hello from Cornelius, NC

Tell us about yourself and let us know which machine you have.
C6MFG

Hello from Cornelius, NC

Postby C6MFG » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:55 pm

I am a designer who has been dabbling in CNC as a hobby on and off again over the last 15 years. I originally converted a Taig Mini Mill to CNC back in about 2001 but never really had the time to use it much. I recently decided to try and revisit my CNC hobby a little more seriously (possible additional source of income) and purchased an Asteroid a few months ago. My daughter takes after her father and also loves CNC and design. We have been having a lot of fun setting up/playing with our new machine....and it has come in very handy for some of her "Intro to Engineering" class projects for college. We look forward to reading all the good info and checking out all the cool pics on the forum....maybe we will post some ourselves...lol

Sincerely,

Jason & Madison Anderson :D

probotixmissy

Re: Hello from Cornelius, NC

Postby probotixmissy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:15 am

Welcome to the forum!

You should find plenty of resources here and can always email or call us if you have any problems.

I am so happy to hear your daughter is interested in machining and engineering, makes me happy :D

Enjoy your Asteroid and don't forget to enter to win a FREE COMET in our December drawing:
http://www.probotix.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=175&sid=fd8f445c62f7075607e77a38c2c2b155
>Melissa

“Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.”
― Alan Turing

Return to “Introduce Yourself”