Greetings from Rothesay, New Brunswick, Canada

Tell us about yourself and let us know which machine you have.
Johnan2000

Greetings from Rothesay, New Brunswick, Canada

Postby Johnan2000 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:23 am

I bought a V90 when I retired about 4 years ago. Have made a dollhouse and car/trailer for the grandkids. I have also done cheese trays, plaques, coasters, iPhone stands, hotair registers. I find CNC quite liberating in that you take an idea and make something really useful. Light switch covers & outlets covers can be bought cheaply at the store but paint sticks better to wood than plastic. Did some mosaic tile around the fireplace insert and made an alignment jig on my Probotix. Cheap, easy and a one-time use but worked out great. The ability to make common things that are used around the house is great.

I have also made useful add-ons for my Laser 14 sailboat and for a traction-kite powered winter sled.

Can't say enough about Len and Probotix. Personal interaction was great when I first bought my unit and his honest and informative responses to others questions puts him right up there at the top of the list for customer support.

Looking forward to great times with the group.

John Anderson

probotixmissy

Re: Greetings from Rothesay, New Brunswick, Canada

Postby probotixmissy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:45 am

Hi John,

Can't thank you enough for your kind words and welcome to the group. You've been quite busy with your machine. You did all of that with a V90? Very impressive. We have guys that have built the hobby 90 series kits and have had them run like champs for years, even doing light industrial work.

We LOVE to see pictures of projects or products our customers make with our machines so feel free to send pictures and we will share them on our social media. Keep an eye out on our contest thread we will be giving away a free fully loaded fully assembled Comet this fall, no purchase necessary details very soon. http://www.probotix.com/CNC-ROUTERS/COMET-CNC-ROUTER

Thank you! :D
>Melissa

“Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.”
― Alan Turing

Return to “Introduce Yourself”