Hello from central Missouri

Tell us about yourself and let us know which machine you have.
Hannah7824@att.net

Hello from central Missouri

Postby Hannah7824@att.net » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:00 pm

I'm a semi retired Industrial Tech teacher still teaching 3 classes. I have 2 shopbots, a tormach mill and access to a meteor. I have been teaching & learning about Cnc since 2001. My students have as far as we know the only project cad designed and Cnc machined to go from a high school shop to a museum. I still love the challenge of what ideas the students think of and us problem solving to figure out how to design and build these projects. The students and I have made some unique things in the past and have just started a new school year.

probotixmissy

Re: Hello from central Missouri

Postby probotixmissy » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:13 am

Hi Lyman! Our favorite CNC Guru!

Welcome to the forum thank you for registering. Mr. Hannah is a brilliant professor and a great resource for Missouri schools in CNC. Hope you are having a wonderful kick off to this school year and enjoying that beautiful fall weather.

:D
>Melissa

“Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.”
― Alan Turing

Hannah7824@att.net

Postby Hannah7824@att.net » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:11 pm

Thank you Probotixmissy for your kind words but he is Hannah024 my much, much older brother. I am his younger brother who didn't start messing with Cnc stuff until the late 70's or early 80's. But I appreciate your comments on his behalf after all, I am proud of him and appreciate him as well. Thanks

HANNAH024

Postby HANNAH024 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:32 pm

What is this MUCH, MUCH OLDER stuff. You are SEMI_RETIRED. I'm just retired-retired.
Besides, you are only teaching 3 classes a day, I'm doing Honey-Do jobs every day, all day long....
OK, I do slip in a cnc job every chance I get, and I really do appreciate the praise and warm thoughts.
It is what it is!
Have a great day.
HANNAH

probotixmissy

Postby probotixmissy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Heh yep you guys sure do sound like brothers. Welcome both of you! :D
>Melissa

“Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine.”
― Alan Turing

Return to “Introduce Yourself”