Probotix Assembly Team!

Tell us about yourself and let us know which machine you have.
ProbotixLance

Probotix Assembly Team!

Postby ProbotixLance » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Hello Everyone!
My name is Lance and I am one of the individuals that assembles your machines. I am the newest member to Team Probotix and already feel as if I am part of the Probotix family. I would like to welcome any questions you may have or suggestions as to how I may be able to further improve the assembly and function of these machines. I hope you all enjoy your routers as we have all dedicated ourselves to ensuring that the best possible product arrives to you, and in a timely manner. I am not nearly as "Tech Savy" as some of the other members of the Team but we are working on that as well, but I can answer any questions you have regarding the assembly of your machines or the many options we have available. Please feel free to drop me a line anytime, I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you all for this opportunity to work with you.

ProbotixLance :mrgreen:

adasignoutlet

Re: Probotix Assembly Team!

Postby adasignoutlet » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:20 pm

Hi Lance,

Welcome! I hope you carry on in the Probotix tradition.

Ron :D

artman60

Postby artman60 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi Lance, I hope to be purchasing a unit in the next 2-3 months. (I'm much more less tech savvy than you LOL).
The clock of life is wound but once.

ProbotixLance

Postby ProbotixLance » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:17 pm

artman60 wrote:Hi Lance, I hope to be purchasing a unit in the next 2-3 months. (I'm much more less tech savvy than you LOL).

HAHA I somehow doubt that artman60. We do have great tech support and an amazing customer base that is on here frequently and willing to help anyone as needed. Let us know if you have any questions on choosing the correct machine, or what options you may need. I look forward to building yours in the near future!
“Give me but a firm spot on which to stand, and I shall move the earth.”
― Archimedes

KLWestfall

Postby KLWestfall » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Lance,

A bit off topic, but...

Do you guys have plans to offer a lazer cutter set up that will work on the Meteor? And with the current software?

No nothing about them so this may be a silly question... :shock:

Thanks

Keith
Probotix Meteor - :D 8-)
Lots of Wood - 8-)

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

ProbotixLance

Postby ProbotixLance » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 am

KLWestfall,

I do know that the boss man has been toying with one. It was a lot of fun and a great learning experience so far. We attached it to a nebula of ours and used it to cut paper and plastic. I'm pretty sure that it is still in the development stage but if there are enough requests for it I am sure that Len will make it available for everyone. I'll keep you posted on any advances we have towards mastering the laser.

ProbotixLance
― Archimedes

dsotmoon

Postby dsotmoon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:16 pm

welcome Lance, do you do the crating as well? man what an awesome job you guys do on not only the assembly of the machine but protecting it in shipping as well!

ProbotixLance

Postby ProbotixLance » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

dsotmoon wrote:welcome Lance, do you do the crating as well? man what an awesome job you guys do on not only the assembly of the machine but protecting it in shipping as well!

Hey dsotmoon!

I do get to participate in the crafting as well as we are a very small operation and find that we are multi-tasking more often than not. I do also play a big role in the crating and shipping of the machines as well as two other of our employees. Dalton gets most of the credit for assembling the crates but I do help. He does a great job though and we hope that everyone is getting their products in great condition. Than you for your helpful kudos. I always love feedback from the customers so we know what we are doing right and what we can possibly improve on. I hope you enjoy your machine!\
― Archimedes

o2photo

Postby o2photo » Sat May 07, 2016 1:09 am

Lance,

I just wrote an email complimenting you all on your attention to detail. I've had the opportunity (cough) to assemble an X-Carve and also see a tech assemble a ShopBot at my work, and I have to say I never ever want to experience that again. The unpack and play nature of the Asteroid I bought was such a pleasant experience. I was uncrated and cutting in the time I was doing inventory of X-Carve parts. This thing is so damn smooth.

The comment about the crating was spot on, so well crated. Things went so quickly and I was so impatient, a couple 2x4 and a siding nailer and I had a temporary table. It was already paid for so why not... (Yes, as evidenced by the photo I need a shed, but this machine will be cutting perfect barn roof gussets for said shed.)

MC

IMG_2109 1.jpg
IMG_2109 1.jpg (942.86 KiB) Viewed 7336 times

ProbotixLance

Postby ProbotixLance » Sat May 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Thank you very much! I take great pride in the quality of our product and am very thankful for all the standards and procedures we have applied to obtain that quality. A lot of work has been done by predecessors to ensure that Probotix machines meet and beat the industry standards.
This is the reason why. Our customers deserve the best!
Shoot us some pics of your projects. I'm always amazed at what our customers learn to do with these machines.
― Archimedes

Return to “Introduce Yourself”