Probotix Fireball Meteor Extended For Sale

If you have any machines for sale
solardude

Probotix Fireball Meteor Extended For Sale

Postby solardude » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:58 pm

I have Probotix Fireball Meteor Extended for sale!

When I purchased this I asked Probotix if they make the Fireball Meteor bigger and they said yes, that's no problem.

So this machine has a bigger working area than the current biggest system called the GX3750-NEBULA which has a 37"x50" working area. The top spoil board measures 60 x 44 inches the working/cutting is a few inches smaller than that. So that gives you an extra 8.5-9 inches front to back and 5-6 inches side to side which is really nice when cutting bigger sized projects.

You can view all the pictures of the machine brand new via this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bdjLp7qxFVHGTrAG6

I have used the machine a couple of days a month since I got it in 2013/14 and it has always worked perfectly.

I hear the backlash spring nuts do need to be replaced over time so they probably need to be replaced. When I first got the machine some of the bearings came out of the bottom left to right roller parts but they sent replacements and all has been good for since then.

This comes with a used Dewalt 611 speed controlled router.

I have the Vectric Aspire 8.5 CNC programming software.

I also have the Super PID router speed controller I used for cutting aluminum but it is not attached at the moment.

I mainly used the machine for cutting 3/4 inch MDF board & Lots of G10 Fiberglass 1/4" sheets for parts we used in some products we were building.

Paid 5K for the machine in 2013/2014 and picked it up from Probotix factory, I'm selling the machine because I'm no longer building the products I needed the machine for.

Asking $2,950 for everything. I'm located in Fishers, Indiana.

Email me at Sales@PortableSolarPower.Biz if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

solardude

Re: Probotix Fireball Meteor Extended For Sale

Postby solardude » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:40 pm

Sold!

Return to “For Sale”