PROBOTIX Universal LinuxCNC Configurator
From PROBOTIX :: wiki
This script will reconfigure the LinuxCNC software to add or remove features on your machine and has additional functionality to manage the most common problems in the hopes of maximizing uptime on your machine. Follow the on screen prompts carefully, but do not worry if you make a mistake as you can simply re-run the script to correct any errors. Before starting you will need:
- Download the Configurator: Configurator-Universal-4.7.zip - last updated 2020-10-02
- Minimum 8GB USB thumb drive (freshly formatted as FAT32).
- Copy the
Configurator-Universal-4.7.zipfile to the USB thumb drive.
- Insert the thumb drive into the LinuxCNC PC. After a few seconds a window will pop up displaying the contents of the thumb drive. Right click on the
Configurator-Universal-4.7.zipfile and choose the "Extract Here" option. Do NOT copy this to the desktop!
- Double-click on the newly created
Configurator-Universal-4.7folder to open.
- Find and double-click on the
- A dialog will pop up and ask you what you want to do with the file. Chose the "Run in Terminal" option.
- Follow the prompts