Unity Controller customized for use with bench-top mill conversions using a higher amp Z driver with NEMA 34 motor options.
- Expandable to your needs, versatile, and flexible.
- Can be used for 2, 3, or 4 axis systems.
- Get it with or without motors
- Motors (if purchased) are pre-wired with 6 Feet of 5-Conductor 22 Gauge Motor Wire and XLR connectors
- 3x 5.6Amp MondoStep Bipolar Drivers (X, Y, and A axis)
- 1x 7.8Amp MondoStep BiPolar Driver (Z axis)
The PBX-MX is an isolated parallel port breakout board for use with software such as LinuxCNC or Mach3.
Integrated back panel includes:
- Connections for up to 4 motors
- Connector for limit switches
- Connector for E-Stop
- Earth ground connection for improved EMI protection
- Auxilary 5v logic output that can drive an accessory like the Powerswitch Tail
- IEC power connections for the primary power and the router control relay
- PBX-MX Isolated Parallel Port breakout board
- Two AC inputs
- Color coded
Have A Look Inside:
- 40Volt (110VAC Input) Linear Power Supply for the fastest motor operation
- Professionally wired, installed, mounted and tested electronics
- 4 Drivers, Breakout Board, IDC cables, and wired connector ports
- Full Enclosure with Power switch, fan, and fuses
- Modular and organized
UNITY-M CNC CONTROLLER
- Product Code: UNITY-M